We’ve missed you!
NOTE: ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Please call the salon for appointments 416-763-2221
Please read message in it’s entirety
We are taking industry-leading health precautions to ensure your safety. Below is a list of some of the new health and safety measures and temporary changes you can expect to see upon your return to ensure a safe salon reopening:
- All stylists are Barbicide COVID-19 Certified and will be trained in all salon sanitation and safe practices and protocols before we return.
- All surfaces, stations, tools, equipment and payment machines will be sanitized and disinfected with medical grade products after each client/use.
- We will expand our hours. RLHC will be open from 9am-9pm, 7 days a week in order to accomodate as many clients as possible. We will be alernating the cut and colour departments daily so that we can accomodate more clients safely. This means that clients may book only one service per visit.
- We will be seeing clients by appointment only so that we can limit the number of people in the salon at any given time.
- Physical distancing protocols will be in place. Clients will be seated at every other station allowing for 6 feet of space between each guest.
- Since physical distancing is not possible during services, all team members will be wearing face masks at all times
- Each member of our team will be health screened and follow a strict check-in process, including temperature checks prior to every shift.
- All team members will wash thier hands before and after each appointment.
- Each team member will be assigned a station each day.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Stay home if you are not well – If you are experiences any COVID-19 symptons, we ask that you do not attend your appointment. Kindly call the salon as soon as the symptons present to let us know.
Mask up – Please wear your own mask for your appointment and ensure that the mask is worn for the entire appointment
Be punctual – Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You are asked to wait at the front or just outside until your service provider is ready.
Please do not arrive late for your appointment. If you arrive late, we may not be able to provide your service and partial payment may be required.
Admit one – Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
No shampoo or blowdry – If you have booked a haircut, please arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling products applied. Do not tie up your hair with clips or bands. Your hair will be cut dry or wet down depending on stylists preference. Blowdry services are temporarily unavailable.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
Waving and Friendly Nods – During this time, we will engage in contactless greetings and goodbyes. A protective shield has been installed at the front desk.
Health Check – You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
Clean Hands – Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the hand sanitizers provided. Hand sanitizers are also available at each station.
Travel light – Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Magazines, charging stations and all complimentary beverages will be temporarily unavailable. Keep your jackets and personal belongings with you at the service provider’s station.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
All clients will be provided with a laundered and sanitized robe or cape.
Cut and Colour Only – Blow-dries and heat styling are temporarily suspended. All clients will leave with wet hair, styled with product or put up. Shampoo services will be available for the purpose of removing colour only.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Debit/Credit – In order to limit contact, debit/credit is the preferred method of payment.
Please Note – A COVID-19 FEE of $5 will now be added to every service. This is to help us provide all the necessary PPE and disinfectant product required to keep you safe and allow for the additional time needed to sanitize thoroughly between each and every guest as we function in a restricted scheduling world.
Your next visit – Online booking will be temporarily unavailable. Your preferred rebooking date and time will be noted by reception and you will be called for confirmation closer to the date.
Right behind you – If you need to use the facilities you are asked to let your service provider know so that it is sanitized immediately.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Be safe and keep well.
Red Label Hair Company Family